Friday, March 4, 2011

WE HAVE A WINNER! Another Pen Pal from Zambia highlighted AND info on a fabulous Zumbathon to raise money for Muscular Dystrophy!



I'm so excited to announce the winner of THE PRINCESS SISTERS by Stacy Lynn Carroll contest. The winner is . . . "LISA and RANDY". Please email me at micheleabell dot blogspot dot com and verify that you are the winner and Stacy will send an autographed book to you. CONGRATULATIONS!

ALSO as the countdown to my book launch continues I will be offering a wonderful book prize in a few weeks so stay tuned. PRIZES PRIZES PRIZES

This week I am highlighting another child from Zambia.


AND FINALLY . . .

Come join me, my daughter and other instructors at the the Life Centre Athletic Club on March 12th from 8:00 to 10:00 AM for an AWESOME and AMAZING Zumbathon to raise money for Muscular Dystrophy. The Life Centre is located directly south of Alta View Hospital at 9844 South 1300 East Sandy, UT 84094-4673 - (801) 571-7200

3 comments:

Lisa Brereton said...

Hi Michelle,
I guess I am a Winner, and I am very excited to get this book
Thank you
Lisa Brereton

Michele Ashman Bell said...

Yay, Lisa! So happy for you! I hope you'll post and tell us how you like the book!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Congrats, how exciting! :)