Monday, March 23, 2009

Behind the Lense

I don't know if you've noticed by I tend to change my blog picture a lot. There are two reasons why. First, because I don't like any of them enough to keep them up very long, and second, I don't have many pictures to choose from because I'm always the one always taking the pictures, and I am not the type to say, "Okay, now take a picture of me!"
I operate on the philosophy that you can never have enough pictures. And nowadays with the whole digital thing, it's possible to have hundreds of pictures of events that, in the days of film, we would normally only take 3 or 4 pictures. Same with video. I am the photographer and videographer of the family, sometimes actually recording events with both cameras at the same time. (Hey, I didn't say I was good, I just get the job done, okay!)
So, as I search for a picture to put on my blog, I find that there aren't that many pictures of me to begin with, and, that most of the pictures I'm in are with other people, so I have to crop them out.
That's all. I felt like I need to explain the rotating photo thing I have going on.
Maybe I'll surprise my family one day and tell them it's their turn to take the pictures, if they can figure out how to use the cameras!

3 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

I change mine about once a week ... it's all good. :)

Lynelle said...

At least you've figured out how to post the pictures! I need to take a lesson, I can't figure out how to get a picture in the right place, let alone how to crop or size it!

Wendy Christensen said...

Love the new blog photo :) ...