Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Two in One Day!

From time to time I will share favorite blogs sites with you. I hope you'll return the favor and share some of the blogs you visit often, other than mine, of course:-)

Take a minute and add Doug Johnston's blog to your list of favorites and visit his site often. He's a wonderful person and has great insights in life.

Doug's blog address is: http://dougjohnston.blogspot.com

I'm pretty sure you'll thank me for passing this on.


Doug Johnston said...

Not only are you one of my favorite authors, but one of my favorite people. Thanks!

Punky said...

I don't know how to blog, so I just read yours. I really like them. So yeah. GOOD JOB! Thanks for the offer!

Terresa said...

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

Jewel's Gems said...

Great review. Candace is pretty amazing:-)