Friday, July 24, 2009

OUT OF TOWN

I will be out of town this week so my regularly scheduled author interview will resume next Friday. If there is an author who would like to be interviewed for my blog, please email me at micheleabell@gmail.com and I would be thrilled to include you in my author interview lineup. For those of you who are fans and would like to request an interview with an author (within reason, I doubt I could get JK Rowling, but I'm willing to try) please email or post your request and I'll do my best to pin that author down for an interview.

Have a wonderful weekend. I'll be back next week and will post some pictures of our trip to New York, my new second home.

Also, HAPPY TWENTY FOURTH OF JULY. I will be having a pioneer experience next week when I go on TREK with our stake. Go ahead, laugh. I can hear you. But it's true, I'm going on trek. I'll be sure a share my experience here on my blog. With pictures of me in my rockin' bonnet. Not a good look for me I assure you.

Love and best wishes!

Michele

No comments: