Friday, October 8, 2010

WINNER OF "TRAPPED" ANNOUNCED!

Thanks so much to all who've left posts on my blog and entered these two contests. It's fun to see familiar names and see new people join me on my blog.

I'm excited to announce that the winner of Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen's book, TRAPPED, is . . . Joidee Gappmayer. She will receive an autographed copy of the book!

Next week I will announce the winner of the Name Your Favorite M.A.B. book, or the Tell Which Book You'd Like Me to Write a Sequel To contest. I'm loving all the comments, LOVING them! You are all so awesome and I appreciate your feedback and support.

Also, if you have a favorite LDS author you'd like me to interview, let me know and I'll see if they will agree to an interview. I enjoy meeting authors and getting to know them too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am very excited! Thank you. :)
josumy@yahoo.com
Joidee

diney said...

All of your books are fantastic! One of my all time favorites is Without a Flaw! I couldn't stop reading it. Sequels are great...!